BE SURE TO ASK FOR SPECIAL WECAN PRICING TO SAVE OVER $100
Qualifying for Medical Marijuana in Nevada
After the physician has determined your eligibility for medical cannabis, you will receive a signed Attending Physician Statement that will allow you to apply to register with the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program. Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Registry ID card will allow you legally possess, transport, and cultivate marijuana pursuant to Nevada state law. No Medical Records Required!*
Qualifying Conditions in Nevada
- Cachexia (severe weightloss from disease or medical treatment)
- Persistent muscle spasms, including spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
- Seizures, including seizures caused by epilepsy
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain
NOTE: Any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that is: (a) Classified as a chronic or debilitating medical condition by regulation of the Division; or (b) Approved as a chronic or debilitating medical condition pursuant to a petition.
- 18+ Years Old*
- Valid NV Photo ID*
- Call 702-428-0000 or Request an Appointment Online*
- Gather all necessary medical records to bring to your appointment*
*Gather all necessary medical records to bring to your appointment. If you do not have medical records, then we can help you establish the necessary medical history, for certain medical conditions. Medical record are not required at time of appointment, but you must bring in a list of your Doctors and we can help you obtain them.